Before calling a credit repair company, try repairing your own credit for free.
Credit repair companies can’t do anything for you that you can’t do yourself. Let’s get you involved in your credit, by taking the time to clean your own credit, it will help you stay in touch with your own lifestyle and buying POWER!
You should review your credit report once a year, and look for inaccurate info like:
- Name, address, or phone number
- Social Security number or birth date
- Missing, or outdated employment information
- Marital status
- Lawsuits, tax liens, Bankruptcies, and judgments
- Accounts opened or closed
- Look for any and all inaccurate information
Disputing your inaccurate and out dated information on your report, can increase your scores JUST by doing it yourself.
First Step: Dial 1.877.322.8228 and request all three credit reports:
- Experian – http://www.experian.com/consumer/login.html
- Equifax – http://www.equifax.com/home/en_us
- TransUnion – http://www.transunion.com/
Note: You should receive your reports in about 2 weeks so keep watch for them.
Second Step: Review Your Reports
Carefully, look over each of your reports, get a highlighter and highlight all inaccurate or incomplete information. Each credit report has an account# and phone# to contact the credit agency. Call each agency, with your highlighted concerns and write the date on the report that you disputed the items, or you can dispute online. If you have supporting documentation for your disputes, you can upload your docs online. You should receive an updated report within 45 days. You will either see information deleted or updated on your report.
Note: If you still need help with your credit AFTER disputing it yourself, contact a good credit help company.
The use of this website credit option is strictly voluntary upon the reader. Your use of this information is at your sole risk.